Sunday, July 23, 2006

Why not just gag me too?

The largest democracy in the world? Nah...you can't be serious!
Blocking access to our blogs is not just insane, but also illegal. Its oppressive even. We don't have to catch up with China in everything you know. The next time India is attacked by terrorists*, I know exactly what will happen. All TV channels, radio channels will be blocked, Newspapers will beforced to not print anything about the incident. And then, the state will ask google to censor searches about the attack. Wow! Sounds familiar.

*yup..... I'm sure that we will be attacked again.

1 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger Guy Next Door said...

dude, ur 'write'. But I wouldn't actually mind the censorship on today's news channels.

My paranoid mind tells me they are all hand-in-glove with political parties spreading a state of fear by airing insanely scary stuff like "Delhi ki colony me Bhoot ka khauf"!!! Boy, m i scared!!! ON national television, trust me!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home