Monday, April 24, 2006

karkaremtg - Best Selling Author

I have always wanted to be a best selling sci-fi author. No, I mean it. I really always wanted to be one. And i thought of a few ideas for my first book.
  • Humans evolving: A few humans begin to evolve and develop new abilities. They are shunned by the normal, non evolved humans(who form the vast majority). Touted as mutants, they are looked upon with distrust and fear. Some of them decide to get back at humanity and others decide they must put their 'powers' to good use.
  • Human power sources: The earth is taken over by machines. Humans are entrapped only to harvest energy from their bodies. They remain in suspended animation and are mentally present in a 'mayajaal' (since its going to be an english book I think I should substitute it with an english word. Maybe 'Vector'). This is infact a computer generated virtual reality. And, ya, only one man can save humanity. This is a really new concept. I may have to write three books or so to cover it.
  • Exterminator: A machine comes back from the future in order to kill the man who will be responsible for thwarting the machine revolution in the future. Having failed once, the machine comes back again, this time to save that same man from another machine. And again. Since this machine comes back to kill(exterminate) someone, i'll call it the exterminator.
  • Stellar Battles: This story unfolds millions of years in the future in a place not so far from here. A band of revolutionaries fight against the omnipresent 'kingdom'. Do they succeed. Well yes, but with the help of girlie man with a trident made of sound and a giant dog.
  • Someone is found: Autistic child man is granted special powers by a 'magic'al alien. He beats the baddies to pulp and turns non-autistic. Passes on powers to son who chooses to become a superhero. Two book material for sure.
Thats what I call creativity! I'll get these out one book at a time. Just hope nobody els is thinking  the way i am!

1 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger Nadeem Mohsin said...

Haha - nice piece of work. Rock on with those books - I'm sure they'll be instant bestsellers. And don't forget to send me autographed copies. :D

Btw, about the Exterminator - I can't help but remember this episode of the Mask cartoon I saw years ago. Some large alien that looks like the bad guys from Independence Day comes at the Mask, who turns into a green faced version of Schwarzenegger, except his gun is actually a large dispenser of bug repellent.

Mask(in cheesy German accent): "You are bugging me, monstah! Eat yukky juice!"

I remember laughing at that for weeks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home